Active Management is an innovative Medical Billing, Practice Management & Consulting Company that is dedicated to providing your practice with the latest reimbursement strategies, information and services with the highest level of quality.
The organization was born out of the frustrations of physicians trying to balance patient care with the ever-increasing confusions and pressures of managing a practice. Our medical billing solutions are the single most powerful tool in accelerating the cash flow, reducing expenses & increasing profits within a practice.
Our office is located in Queens NY, and has grown with trusting clients throughout the United States. Active Management currently provides, Practice Consulting and Billing and Management services for the following specialties: General Surgery, Dermatology, ENT, OB/GYN, Family Practice and Osteopathy, Cardiology & Electrophysiology, Orthopedic, PT and Reimbursement specialist for Podiatry in several states, focusing on DME. We offer our services nationwide and we currently service the states shown in gold on the map.
Hoda Henein is the President and CEO of Active Management and carries over 20 years of Billing Management Consultancy experience in the medical field. She ensures that Active Management continues to be the company that best understands and satisfies the needs of clients in order to maximize profitability.
Hoda is a member of: - HBMA (Healthcare Billing Management Association)
- AMBA (American Medical Billing Association)
- AHIMA (American Health Information Management Billing Association)
- AHLA (American Health Lawyers Association)
- AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders)
- Cambridge Who's Who
She also is or has been a member, fellow speaker, and billing & coding advisor for the American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management, New York State Podiatric Medical Association, Orthotic Holdings Inc.; and sits on the Editorial Advisory Board for Podiatry Coding Alerts. Hoda lectures and offers her consulting services and expertise nationwide. She has presented for several organizations, including:
- CHRAA (Civic-Kern Hospital Alumni Association)
- OHI (Orthotic Holdings Inc.)
- TPMA (Texas Podiatric Medical Association)
- NYSPMA (New York State Podiatric Medical Association)
- IPMS ( Iowa Podiatric Medical Society)
- ALPMA ( Alabama Podiatric Medical Association)
- AAPPM ( American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management)
- ACFAS (American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery)
- Michigan State Podiatric Society
- The Goldfarb Foundation
- Chicago IPA (Illinois Podiatry Association)
- SOS Healthcare Management Solutions
Medical Billing, Practice Management and Consulting Company